Every product is warranted for the period of 24 months from the date of purchase by an end-user. Warranty is limited to the following conditions. Warranty is applicable only for goods used for common domestic use. The claim for service can be applied either at dealer’s shop where the product was bought, or at below mentioned authorized service shops. The end-user is obligated to set up a claim immediately when the defect appears but only till the end of warranty period. The end-user is obligated to cooperate to confirm the defects that are being claimed. Only complete and clean products (according to hygienic standards) will be accepted. In case of eligible warranty claim the warranty period will be prolonged by the period from the date of claim application till the date of taking over the product by end-user, or the date the end-user is obligated to take it over. To obtain the service under this warranty, end-user is obligated to certify his claim with duly completed following documents: receipt, certificate of warranty, certificate of installation.
This warranty is void especially if either of the following applies:
- The product was put on sale due to its defects.
- The product is worn-out or damaged caused by common use.
- The product was damaged by unprofessional or wrong installation, used in contrary to the applicable instruction manual, used in contrary to legal enactment and common process of use or used for another purpose than for which it has been designed for.
- The product was uncared-for or damaged by insufficient maintenance.
- The product was damaged by dirt, accident of force majeure (natural disaster, fire, flood, …).
- The product was damaged by low duality of signal, electromagnetic field interference etc.
- The product was mechanically damaged (e.g. broken button, fall…).
- Damage caused by use of unsuitable media, fillings, expendable supplies (batteries) or by unsuitable working conditions (e.g. high temperatures, high humidity, quakes,…).
- The product was damaged by repair, modification or other failure action by unauthorized person.
- End-user did not prove enough his right to claim the warranty (time and place of purchase).
- Data on presented documents differs from data on products.
- Cases when the claiming product cannot be identified according to the presented documents (e.g. the serial number or the warranty seal has been damaged).